Course Accreditation Status
Mental Health Trainer, Zen Yoga & Meditation Teacher and Development Coach
“There is a growing recognition of the need to prioritise wellbeing in the workplace, but many organisations don’t know what action to take. At Siendo, we bridge the gap by providing world-class tools and techniques to give organisations the knowledge and confidence to build happy, healthy and high-performing cultures.” Rebecca Reed - Siendo
Rebecca Reed (nee Cheetham) launched Siendo to give people the knowledge, tools and confidence they need to support their own wellbeing, at every stage of their lives.
Training as a Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Instructor, Yoga Teacher, Personal Development Coach and Public Speaker while working in corporate banking gave Rebecca a unique perspective. She saw, first hand, the importance of proactive wellbeing support within high-performance environments and she knew this was an area where she could make a real difference; removing the stigma, encouraging conversations, and making wellbeing a priority in people’s lives.
After training over 700 people in Mental Health First Aid, with clients ranging from the NHS and Oxfordshire Mind to Nike and Oxford University, it is clear that every industry can benefit immensely from improved mental health awareness.
We are facing extremely difficult times as we move through, and past, this pandemic and its associated aftermath, but we have seen – through our clients ongoing commitment to mental health and wellbeing – that raising awareness and proactively investing in the necessary workplace support will help us to meet the global challenges ahead.
* BSc Management – First Class Honors
* PG Certificate in Business and Personal Coaching – Chester University & Barefoot Coaching
* Approved Instructor in the whole suite of Adult Mental Health First Aid courses – MHFA England
* Approved Tutor in Suicide First Aid - NCSPET
* Qualified Zen Yoga Teacher (200hr) – Accredited by the world-wide standards body Yoga Alliance
* Zen Meditation & Mindfulness Teacher Training (100hr)
* Accredited ‘ACC’ Coach and Member of the International Coaching Federation
* International Member of the Council of Psychotherapists
Qualifications currently in progress:
* Human Givens Counselling and Psychotherapy Diploma