Course Accreditation Status
Mental Health Trainer, Zen Yoga & Meditation Teacher and Development Coach
"Prevention and early intervention is the cornerstone for a mentally and physically healthy society." Rebecca Cheetham, Siendo
I launched Siendo to give people the confidence and knowledge they need to support their own wellbeing, at every stage of their lives.
Training as a Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Instructor, Yoga Teacher, Personal Development Coach and Public Speaker while working in corporate banking gave me a unique perspective. I saw, first hand, the importance of proactive wellbeing support within high-performance environments. I knew this was an area where I could make a real difference; removing the stigma, encouraging conversations, and making wellbeing a priority in people's lives.
In February 2020 I jumped into Siendo full time, just as the world began to need wellbeing support more than ever.
I believe that no matter your background or current circumstances, there are always ways to improve your wellbeing - one small step at a time.
Through my experience and training I know that change only happens when people are empowered to make it themselves. That is my one aim with Siendo - to put wellbeing back into the hands of my clients and give them the support they need to thrive.
* BSc Management – First Class Honors
* PG Certificate in Business and Personal Coaching – Chester University & Barefoot Coaching
* Approved Instructor in Adult Mental Health First Aid & Mental Health Aware – MHFA England
* Qualified Zen Yoga Teacher (200hr) – Accredited by the world-wide standards body Yoga Alliance
* Zen Meditation & Mindfulness Teacher Training (100hr)
* Accredited ‘ACC’ Coach and Member of the International Coaching Federation
* International Member of the Council of Psychotherapists
Qualifications currently in progress:
* Human Givens Counselling and Psychotherapy Diploma