MHFA England is currently focused on the benefits of mental health first aid in the workplace. We are not accepting applications from anybody looking to train as a for-profit or independent Instructor Member unless you meet one of our eligibility criteria below.
You can apply for the MHFA England Instructor Training Programme if you meet at least one of the following:
- You are applying to deliver MHFA England training to other employees in your workplace and not to any clients, partner organisations, or other external parties
- You are applying for a specific programme with MHFA England, commissioned as an in-house programme by your employer
- You have secured grant funding and are looking to deliver MHFA England training as part of a wider project whose aims align with MHFA England
- You are applying to deliver MHFA England training on a not-for-profit basis to organisations which work with disadvantaged groups, communities, or vulnerable individuals
- You are applying to deliver MHFA England training to a non-profit or community organisation which works primarily with Black people or People of Colour, in line with MHFA England's commitment to anti-racism
- You are an existing MHFA England Instructor Member looking to upskill in different products
If you have any questions about this or if you are unsure whether this applies to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to discuss further with you.
Do any of the above criteria apply to you?